PDA

View Full Version : Arrrrrrrgghhh!

Brk
01-22-03, 01:43 PM
I ordered a Revolution card a week ago from Digital Connection, but there was a problem with my credit card (although it was approved when I checked out), so I canceled that order and placed a new order. Well, now they're sold out and I'd have to wait another week, and after searching through other stores, I eventually had to buy it directly from M-Audio's website and pay extra so it shows up on Friday with the rest of my new stuff. It was $99 when I first got it, then jumped to the MSRP of $119, but I got screwed out of the cheap price. This has nothing to do with life, but a nice l'il vent. Thanks.

§I€MFKR™
01-22-03, 01:49 PM
Thats Sh*tty, But when you get that i would like to know what you think of it. I'm trying to choose that or Audigy 2.:D

downhill
01-23-03, 07:43 PM
Bummer..but there's a bright side...

You get the honor of doing a review here. :D

I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Got any midi equipment to hook up to it?

Brk
01-23-03, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by downhill
Bummer..but there's a bright side...

You get the honor of doing a review here. :D

I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Got any midi equipment to hook up to it?

Too bad I have no patience for review writing, or I would.

I sold all my keyboards a while back and had an Oxygen midi keyboard to control audio editing apps with, but ditched it, too. I'm going to focus on the clarity and the sound of 24-bit audio render...but I think I've blown one of my Logitech speakers now. Just damn.

downhill
01-23-03, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Burke
Too bad I have no patience for review writing, or I would.

I sold all my keyboards a while back and had an Oxygen midi keyboard to control audio editing apps with, but ditched it, too. I'm going to focus on the clarity and the sound of 24-bit audio render...but I think I've blown one of my Logitech speakers now. Just damn.

If you go back to Winamp..yer gonna need the Mad plugin. :D

Brk
01-23-03, 08:25 PM
If you go back to Winamp..yer gonna need the Mad plugin. :D

After using Foobar, I'm going to stick with it and subvert the Winamp monarchy.

downhill
01-23-03, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Burke
After using Foobar, I'm going to stick with it and subvert the Winamp monarchy.

Yeah I really like Foobar..keep looking at the download site as it's constantly being improved...

Just in case you would like to try Mad.....after all...it's a 24 bit plugin. :D

http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/mad-plugin/

Brk
01-23-03, 10:09 PM
Yeah I really like Foobar..keep looking at the download site as it's constantly being improved...

Just in case you would like to try Mad.....after all...it's a 24 bit plugin. :D

http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/mad-plugin/

Snatched it up...now to get down to some encoding.