into one single device. The device is self-installable for end users to install the device in the
It complies with IEEE 802.16e-2005 Wave 2 standard. MRC (Maximum Ratio Combining) technology utilizes dual receive antennas to enhance receiving signal quality. MIMO (Multiple input, Multiple output) technology improves transmission speed and coverage.
RG230-3.5-4D2V1W provides VoIP features, 802.11g wireless access point and a 4-port 10/100Base-T Ethernet switch. It also features an optional SIM card slot. TR069 remote management is supported for easy configuration.
This router comes in different models with the following features:
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-1D - 1 10/100Base-T LAN port
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-1D2V - 1 10/100Base-T LAN port and 2FXS ports
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-4D - 4 10/100Base-T LAN ports
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-4D2V - 4 10/100Base-T LAN ports and 2 FXS
* RG230-3.5-4D2V1W - 4 10/100Base-T LAN ports and 2 FXS and 802.11b/g access point