How to add the Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 7 ?
Windows 7 attempts to combine some of the features of both a normal taskbar and the Quick Launch bar by adding the ability to dock items to the taskbar. However, if you prefer the Quick Launch toolbar, you can still add it back by following those steps:
1. Right-click on an open area of the taskbar and choose "Toolbars" -> "New Toolbar..."
2. Paste the following path into the location bar:
%appdata%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
3. Click the "Select Folder" button to see the Quick Launch toolbar on the taskbar on the right.
4. You may have to "unlock" the taskbar to be able to drag the new toolbar.
5. Right-click on the dotted lines infront of the unlocked toolbar, and untick "Show Text" and "Show Title".
When you're sure the toolbar is the way you want it, you may want to "Lock the taskbar" again.