How to disable password after waking computer from sleep ?
Tags: Windows 7
Here are the steps to disable the automatic lock and logon screen/password requirement after waking Windows from sleep:
1. Navigate to: Start -> Control Panel -> Power Options
2. Click on "Require Password on Wakeup" in the left pane
3. Select the option "Donít require a password".
There is also s screen saver setting to require login:
1. Navigate to: Start -> Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Change Screen Saver
2. Untick: "On resume, display logon screen".